AutoScout24 (our No.1 marketplace platform for automotive in Switzerland) is looking for a strong, results-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test/ Senior Automation QA Engineer who is capable of designing and building automation frameworks that will help our team effectively perform testing, including (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff (Product Manager, Product Designer and Software Engineers) to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products.
- Work with a wide variety of technologies from front-end UI to back-end distributed web services.
- Own the design and implementation of tests that will help in end-to-end quality of major deliverables working closely with multiple engineers and teams to execute them.
- Define automation strategy, automation cases as well as design tools for unit, functional, and performance testing in a programmatic manner
- Develop, execute and maintain software to test the product which should expose defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration perspective.
- Actively participate in the software development process to ensure quality is built into the product and propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.
- Be a domain expert, actively acquire the understanding about the business domain and the full knowledge of products being tested.