NVG is part of Scout24 AG, a joint venture of Ringier AG and Die Mobiliar AG. Scout24 operates biggest online marketplaces in Switzerland (Car, Real Estate, Finance, General classifieds) and Mobiliar is one of leading Insurance companies in Switzerland. We develop products for our parent company businesses.
At NVG we believe in having a “GREAT PLACE TO WORK", where everyone:
MAKE IMPACTS: Our products & solutions are important and have been helping the lives of several millions of people. We have top rankings in Apple App Store, Google Play Store as well as web traffic.
LEARN & GROW: Working in an distributed agile product team each member to take more responsibility, learn many new skills and knowledge. Having a great team in HCMC and working with Swiss international colleges help us grow everyday.
BE HAPPY: We work hard to create a positive working culture where the working condition is comfortable, employee contribution is valued and work-life balance is supported.
Drop by office and see it for yourself, you will feel it.
Active Tech Stack & Tools
This is a list of technology currently used in our teams:
- Backend: .NET core, .NET MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, NHibernate, IdentityServer4, Hangfire, Node JS, Firebase, Swagger, Restful APIs, JPA, JAX-RS.
- DB, Data & Search: MSSQL, Oracle, Flyway, Postgres, SQLite, SOLR, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Spark, Hadoop, Neo4J.
- Native mobile development: Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, Android SDK, iOS SDK.
- Architecture: MVC, MVVM/Reactive, MVP, Clean Architecture, Microservice, Enterprise architectures.
- Automated tests / Quality: Cypress, Selenium, native mobile e2e tests (XCUITest, Espresso), Protractor, Jasmine, NUnit, JUnit, SonarQube, Postman.
- Monitoring: Kilbana, Datadog, Sentry, Stacktify, SqlMonitor.
- Server: Rancher, Docker, Kubernetes, IIS, JBOSS.
- DevOps: Jenkins, Octopus, CircleCI, GitHub Enterprise, Bitbucket enterprise, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, npm, nuget, cocoapod.
- Data Tools: GA, GTM, Cross-engage, Informizely, Intercom, Sitespect, Split.io, PolyBase, Sql Server Analysis, Qlik, Power BI, Google BigQuery, Tensorflow, Pytorch, SparkML, Squooba.
- IDEs & Editors: IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio. Android Studio, XCode, Webstorm, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Resharper.
- Testing infrastructure and Mobile devices: One dev per dev, testing device pool, also Microsoft Azure Mobile Test Service.
- UX & Analysis: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Whimsical, Google Analytics, GTM, Google DataStudio, Hotjar, Informizely, SiteSpect, Firebase, Streamline-icons, Refactoring UI.
- Collaboration and Communication tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, Zoom, Miro.
- Hardware: iMac, Macbook Pro, Powerful PCs and Laptops with screens (2550 x 1440 screen).