At Scout24 we want to provide up-to-date and trustworthy data to our internal stakeholders and external customers. We are in the process of modernising our BI infrastructure to make data more accessible, well governed and well understood. It is an intense but rewarding time for us and we want you to be part of it. Please apply if you’re a BI Developer with a broad range of technical skills and aptitude with several years of experience.
As a key contributor to the Engineering team, you will be responsible for delivering solutions for our internal customers. To be effective in this position, you must be comfortable working with varying business requirements and able to get up to speed with new technologies quickly. You will also initially support our team to migrate our DWH from on-premise to Google Cloud and to maintain and enhance our current tabular models during a transition phase.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Interact with data using SQL, ETL tools, and other APIs
- Develop and design data models
- Design and develop dashboards and reporting for our clients
- Communicate directly with our data product owners, business analysts and our business users in a technical capacity
- Participate in analysis, technical design, building, testing, documentation and project planning
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for internal users
- Stays current with latest cloud technologies, patterns, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results