Would you like to work on high impact mobile products that have a large user base? Would you like to grow your career by working in a great international team that values team culture and cares about the happiness of team members?
As a Senior Mobile Engineer working on Android applications, you’ll drive new innovations and make your impact on the products. You’ll bring your Android experience and technical expertise to the products and share with the team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our mobile products.
- Daily teamwork with the Swiss and the local team members.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build robust and scalable Android components using the latest tools in the Android ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, e.g. Product Managers and Designers.
- Make users happy!
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong English written and verbal skills is a MUST.
- At least 3 years experience in native Android development.
- Solid knowledge of Android frameworks, lifecycle management and Kotlin.
- Experience in developing high performance Android applications.
- Experience in implementing with third party libs, e.g. Dagger/Hilt, Retrofit, RxJava/RxAndroid.
- Experience in Unit Test.
- Experience with Redux is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of Material Design Guidelines.
- Strong quality mindset and practice.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Attractive salary you’ll love!!!
- Full salary in probation
- 13th-month bonus
- 16+ days of vacation leave
- 24 paid days for learning & sharing activities
- Full contribution to social insurances
- remium private insurances coverage for you and your family members
- Opportunity to travel to Switzerland and other European countries
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid working model
- 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, No OT
- Cool, modern spacious office
- Modern laptops (Macbook Pro 16” M1 Pro, Lenovo P1 Gen4, etc.)
- Free classes and social clubs (English, swimming, art and music, football, etc.)
- Work in collaboration directly with talented European tech professionals to grow your technical, English communication and interpersonal skills
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent and agile environment.